INDIGO-FIRST PAMPHLET COMPETITION
OPEN TO POETS WHO HAVE NOT HAD A FULL PAMPHLET OR COLLECTION PUBLISHED
TWO winners will have their debut pamphlet published by award-winning publishers
Indigo Dreams Publishing and receive a royalty contract plus 20 free copies
Submission: Complete pamphlet up to 30 poems or pages of poetry, 36 lines max (inc. breaks)
Entry Fee: £14 per submission
Closing Date: 30th September 2018
1. Submit your complete pamphlet as one document up to 30 pages of poetry, each page 36 lines max. (inc. breaks) There is no lower page limit. Poems should be set in Palatino Linotype 10 point if possible. Please consider line lengths if submitting on A4. No simultaneous submissions please.
2. Entries are judged anonymously so poems must not bear any identifying marks.
3. Submitted poems may have been published online, in anthology or magazines.
4. ONLINE ENTRIES: Email address email@example.com ONLY.
Send one email with name, address, pamphlet title and PayPal transaction number. Subject heading 'Indigo-First'. Send one subsequent email with same subject heading, pamphlet title and attach poems as Word Document or Rich Text File. NO PDF.
5. PRINT ENTRIES: Send pamphlet title and poems in one envelope. Include a separate sealed envelope with name, address, pamphlet title so that anonymity is maintained. Give PayPal transaction number or enclose cheque payable to ‘IDP’. Please include postcard/sae if acknowledgement required and further sae for results. Submit to address below.
6. Two winners will have a royalty contract, 20 free copies and will be published in 2019. Pamphlets are 216 x 138mm and all 2019 pamphlets will have same design Indigo covers.
7. More than one entry may be submitted provided it is accompanied by the correct entry fee.
8. All entries will be treated as copies and cannot be returned.
9. By submitting to this competition you are agreeing to details of winners / short and longlisted entrants to be displayed on this website, social media and elsewhere.
INDIGO-FIRST, INDIGO DREAMS PUBLISHING,
24 FOREST HOUSES, HALWILL, BEAWORTHY,
DEVON EX21 5UU
PLEASE NOTE ANY EMAIL QUERIES MUST BE ONLY SENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE.