PLEASE NOTE THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY 7th SEPTEMBER TO MONDAY 25th SEPTEMBER
Indigo Dreams Pamphlet Prize 2017
Two winners will receive a royalty publishing contract
from award-winning Indigo Dreams and 20 free copies
of their poetry pamphlet
Publication Summer 2018
Submission: Up to 30 pages 36 lines max (inc breaks)
Entry Fee: £15
Closing Date: 31st October 2017
1. No entry form is required.
2. Entries are judged anonymously so poems must not bear any identifying marks.
3. Submitted poems may have been previously published but not in book form. The poems must be your own work.
4. You should submit your complete pamphlet collection as one document up to 30 pages of poetry, each page to 36 lines max. There is no lower page limit.
5. Email submissions: Name, address and Pamphlet title be sent in a separate email in advance of your poems. Your poems should be attached to one email with the Pamphlet title (only) as a heading. Email entries are accepted once payment has been made via PayPal.
6. Postal submissions: Your name, address, email and Pamphlet title should be typed on one page and placed in a separate envelope inside your submission. All print entries must be accompanied by cheque to correct amount made payable to ‘IDP’ or via PayPal through Competition page at website. Entries should be sent with correct enclosures and fee to: Indigo Dreams Pamphlet Prize 2017, 24 Forest Houses, Halwill, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5UU
7. Two winners will receive a royalty publishing contract with publication Summer 2018. They will also receive 20 free copies of their poetry pamphlet. Please note: Winners must agree that no competing collection will be published within 6 months from Pamphlet publication date.
8. All entries will be treated as copies and cannot be returned. It is essential that an SAE or email address is enclosed/given for notification of results. Results will also be published on the website.
9. More than one selection may be submitted provided it is accompanied by the correct entry fee.
10. No correspondence can be entered into and judges’ decision is final.
ENTRY FEE HERE SUBMIT POEMS HERE
John Gallas – 17 Very Pacific Poems